Today's geopolitical environment poses a number of unique security challenges in the maritime domain. Additionally, advances in power, robotics, computing, sensors, and navigation technologies drives increased DoD demands for unmanned systems that can provide increased autonomy, persistent resilience, and functionality with decreased risk and expense.
As a result, IDGA's 3rd Unmanned Maritime Systems Summit will bring together top Maritime leaders and industry front-runners alike, to discuss current and future requirements and will provide sponsor with the unique opportunity to gain valuable insight and access to the most active maritime stakeholders in the industry.
- Streamline your efforts by gaining access to most active federal stakeholders responsible for unmanned maritime systems
- Position your value and brand above competitors through persistent brand recognition and reinforcement
- Strategically network with our high-level speaker faulty and VIP guests
- Take advantage of an intimate atmosphere to discuss your value proposition through a thought leadership presentation
- Align your objectives and build your own sponsorship package in order to maximize your company's exposure
Who You Will Meet:
Organizations: Job Titles:
Who Should Sponsor:
- Unmanned Platforms (USV, UUV)
- Electronics, Subsystems & Components
- Materials & Manufacturing
- Propulsion & Power
- Software/ Control Systems
- Data & Communications
- Simulation & Training
- ...and more!
Request a Sponsorship Prospectus
Why Sponsor Surface Warships?
MEET FOLKS THAT MATTER
Attendees have acquisition power and are actively looking for industry partners
From speaking, leading a round table, hosting receptions, there’s so many ways to highlight your company.
SHOWCASE YOUR SOLUTIONS
We hand pick the top vendors that can assist with our attendees challenges to showcase their solutions through and exhibit booth.